May 29, 2019 - Start Up Smart - Self Employment Seminar
Do you own a small business? Are you thinking about starting one?
Start Up Smart
Taking the right steps to starting and operating a small business that will succeed
Wednesday, May 29, 2019
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
CHEMED Education Room
1771 Madison Ave.
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Men and Women Welcome - Separate Seating
RSVP or questions: rsvp @ lrrcenter.org
Refreshments will be served
7:30 - 8:00: Business 101, Ben Heinemann, CEO of BP Print Group
8:00 - 8:30: Business Plan Basics, Ryan Reese, Relationship Manager at TD Bank
8:30 - 9:00: Business Accounting, Joseph Schuck, Partner at Bernath & Rosenberg, P.C.
9:00 - 9:30: Business Income and Gevernment Programs, Isaac Birnhack, Program Director at LRRC
Topics to be covered
- Why and how should I keep track of my earnings and expenses?
- Should I create a separate business entity?
- How do I report fluctuating income to government programs?
- What is the difference between an S-Corp, a C-Corp, and an LLC?
- How can the new tax laws help my business?
- Web designers
- Home bakeries
- IT consultants
- Property maintenance managers
- Personal trainers etc.