Excluded New Jerseyans Fund - 10/27/2021 (upd. 12/20/2021)
Were you ineligible to receive the federal stimulus checks and COVID-related unemployment assistance?
The Excluded New Jerseyans Fund is providing a one-time cash benefit to households who suffered economic hardship due to COVID-19 and were excluded from both the federal stimulus checks and COVID-related unemployment assistance.
- Households with an annual income less than $55,000 that meet both of the following criteria:
- They were ineligible for stimulus checks and Unemployment Insurance (including undocumented individuals, residents re-entering from the justice system, and any other individuals otherwise excluded)
- They can demonstrate that they suffered economic hardship due to COVID-19
- All applicants must be 18 years of age and reside in the State of New Jersey.
Visit https://njdhs-crp-nj.powerappsportals.us/en-US/ to apply.
- Households will receive up to $2,000 per eligible individual with a maximum benefit of $4,000 per household (*updated on 12/16/2021).
- Applicants will be asked to provide supporting documents, such as proof of identity, residency, and income. Applicants will NOT be asked to submit data related to their place of birth, citizenship, or immigration status.
- Upload all the requested documents when you apply to expedite the approval process.
- It is critical to apply as soon as possible, given that applications will be processed on a first-come-first-serve basis until funds are exhausted. Applying for the program does not guarantee assistance.
- For more information and to check your application status, click here: https://nj.gov/humanservices/excludednjfund/